Saturday, July 7, 2012

DFA Red Ribbon Authorization Letter Samples

I've been searching the net for crafted authorization letter that can be used in presenting at the Department of Foreign Affairs Philippines but out of luck, I found nothing but phrases in some forums. To my frustration, I started creating my own version of an authorization letter with the help of some phrases that I learned and to my surprise the letter I made was acknowledged by the person in charge at the DFA office. Here's the letter which somehow can give you an idea to start with. 

DFA AUTHORIZATION LETTER FOR CLAIMING AUTHENTICATED (RED RIBBON)  HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA AND RECORD CREDENTIALS

(your name)
(your address)

(date of your transaction)

Department of Foreign Affairs
2330 Roxas Boulevard, Pasay City,
Philippines 1300

To whomsoever it may concern:

Subject: Authority letter for collection of Authenticated High School Diploma and Record Credentials (Red Ribbon)

I, (your name),hereby authorize (name of person given the authorization ) to act on my behalf in all manners relative to the claiming of my authenticated high school diploma and record credentials including the signing of all documents related to these matters. Any and all acts carried out by (name of person given the authorization) shall have the same effect as of mine.

I am unable to claim the documents personally due to conflict in business schedule.

I have enclosed a copy of my Passport and Tax identification card for your reference.
Passport Number: (your passport number)
T.I.N. Number:(your TIN number)

Should you have any questions, you can call me at (your mobile or phone number)

Hoping for your understanding and favorable consideration.

Sincerely,

(your name and signature above your name) 

11 comments:

  1. Good day! Can I copy this letter or should I make my own? I am planning to authorize my friend to get my documents too. Kindly reply if it is ok to copy this one. Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful! Today I have to make authorization letter for my friend to claim my appostille TOR at the DFA office because I'm in SKorea..I'm thinking days how can I make it..but now with this sample I can easily do it..Thank you very much for this..God bless.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou very much to the person who made this letter.its very helpful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very much welcome.:) Thanks for the feedback as well.

      Delete
  4. It has been many years since I posted this letter of authorization and I am not aware that it will be discovered by some. I am very glad to know that it has been useful to some. You are all welcome. I am actually thinking of blog which can be useful to everyone, now I was able to get an idea because of this. Thanks guys

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much this is very useful

    ReplyDelete
  6. Does it have to be notarized by a lawyer?

    ReplyDelete
  7. How should i get redribbon cenomar?im just authorize person to take

    ReplyDelete
  8. How should I get red ribbon my marriage contract.ID don't have ID that's why my cousin get my red ribbon authorize person to take

    ReplyDelete
  9. Its very useful.. Thanks for sharing. God bless!!

    ReplyDelete